Saturday, July 03, 2010

My personality is flawed, I've got problems, I don't know if I can accept it. What turned me into this? Sensitive yet insensitive. And a whole list of other things, it'd take me forever to complete.

Why am I like that? Do I make you uncomfortable too?


Why was I faulting people in my previous post? Was I faulting anybody, or was I being plain pessimistic about everything? Confused?

I really want somebody to be able to understand me inside out, understand all my habits, the way I think, my flaws and accept them.

At other times, I don't. Because nobody will be able to. Part of me wants to get stuck in my own shell, another part doesn't want to.

Part of me wants people to leave me alone, another part of me wants them to ask. Thinking too much causes me problems, yet I won't want to lose that part of me. I'll never want to lose that part of me.

No comments: